Atlanta Ladies/Marshall's/Rusk Smoother

blackbarbie

Have any of you found the 33 ounce bottle of Rusk Smoother (for $9.99) at your local Marshall's? I have only checked at the one on Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw and didn't have any luck finding it. Found everything BUT that.

I did find a 33 ounce size of Giovanni Tea Tree something or another for $12.50 but didn't know how it compared to the Giovanni Leave In so I didn't get it.

If any of you find the Rusk Smoother for $9.99, I will be willing to come to where you are to pick it up (if you will get it for me). I am going to look in one more store in Marietta on Monday to see if I can find it. (I can't even find it at my local ULTA either; I was really hoping to find it at Marshall's)

Thanks in advance!

BB

blackbarbie

BUMP..................

I really would like to find some of this....Pleaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee?
With a cherry on top?

BB

adw425

A few months ago I bought two one liter bottles at the Marshall's on Roswell at the East Lake shopping plaza, but returned it because it did not work for me. Last Saturday I saw some in the TJ Maxx on Roswell about a block from Johnson Ferry Road. I also went to the Marshall's to see what they had, but they did not have any.

blackbarbie

A few months ago I bought two one liter bottles at the Marshall's on Roswell at the East Lake shopping plaza, but returned it because it did not work for me. Last Saturday I saw some in the TJ Maxx on Roswell about a block from Johnson Ferry Road. I also went to the Marshall's to see what they had, but they did not have any.

Thanks for replying! Are you talking about the Roswell Road by the Big Chicken? If so, I work near there; going to have to check it out tomorrow.

~Hair~Fetish~

are you talking about the shampoo, conditioner or leave in? I have a big bottle of the leave in, used it once and didn't like it. You're welcome to it. I live near Gwinnett Place Mall.