For anyone that uses RUSK

sylver2

I was at ULTA today and they had the HUGE liter bottles of Rusk conditioners for only $9.99. These bottles are usually like $28.00 and the little bitty ones are $9.
If you're in the DC area, and go to the ULTA in Springfield, I bought all the Rusk Smoother bottles..sorry:lol:

imani97

I mean, how you gonna come up in a sista's neighborhood and buy up all the goods? :lol: Man, I'm glad I'm not a pj anymore. :lol: I'm glad that you were able to buy one of your staples for such a great price. Maybe you'll share a sample size of the leave-in at the next meeting? :look:

Lorraine

I am a big fan of RUSK's clarifying shampoo. Good stuff. :up:

sylver2 said:
I was at ULTA today and they had the HUGE liter bottles of Rusk conditioners for only $9.99. These bottles are usually like $28.00 and the little bitty ones are $9.
If you're in the DC area, and go to the ULTA in Springfield, I bought all the Rusk Smoother bottles..sorry:lol:

blackbarbie

sylver2 said:

Sylver,
Every since joining the board and reading your routine about a month ago, I had been desperately looking for Rusk Smoother. I had been seeing the entire line in my drugstores except for the smoother. I too went to Ulta about 2 weeks ago and came across the same deal you found. This was in ATL. I thought I had hit the jackpot when I saw those huge bottles. Heck, not only had I finally found Rusk, but I had found a GIANT bottle and it was a great price!

sylver2

blackbarbie said:
Sylver,
Every since joining the board and reading your routine about a month ago, I had been desperately looking for Rusk Smoother. I had been seeing the entire line in my drugstores except for the smoother. I too went to Ulta about 2 weeks ago and came across the same deal you found. This was in ATL. I thought I had hit the jackpot when I saw those huge bottles. Heck, not only had I finally found Rusk, but I had found a GIANT bottle and it was a great price!

Yeh, the smoother line is definately hard to find. I have to travel about 25 mins out the way to get it. I'm glad u got the deal:))