Attention! I need help NOW!!!

MissFallon

OK ladies, I have a little problem. This week I planned to put a rinse in my hair, when I was in the supermarket I picked up some lime juice and coconut milk. I also got a ORS Replenishing pack. At the time I figured I could do all three, but now I dont know what could happen or what order it should be in. I just washed my hair and put the rinse in (sitting with the rinse in now), after i wash it out what should I do??? Should I put the lime juice/coconut mix in first and then deep condition? Would this be too much on my hair?? I wanted to do a protein treatment but wasnt sure what would happen. Will my hair fall out if i do a protein treatment? Do you think it is ok for me to put the lime/coconut mix in my hair for an hour and then deep condition with the ORS replenishing pack under the dryer for 15 mins after I rinse out the other mix? Has anyone used the lime/coconut mix? What were your results??? Did you deep condition after?? SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE....AND SOON!!! I'm too confused right now:ohwell:

hopeful

I would only use the ORS pak. I think you'll have too much going on at one time. Maybe try the lime and coconut in a week or two.

Suri

If you are trying to straighen it as we talked about, try the lime juice and coconut milk and on your next wash DC with the ORS. It's up to you. IF you feel like you have to do them all I would DC first and then do the lime juice and coconut milk. But I would prefer you do either or. Have fun!

MissFallon

ah man.....no one answered b4 i washed the rinse out...I just put the lime/coconut mix in....should I use a recostructor or the ORS or just a moisturizing conditioner next? I shampooed again and conditioned for 3 mins with the Humectress b4 i put in the mix.

ClassicChic

It's been years since I used to rinse. I am sure I would condition after words. Just use a moisturizing conditioner. The ORS is mild so you could use that too.

ETA: I just reread your last post. I would just go with the moiturizing conditioner. The rinse is not harsh like a dye so you'll be o.k. On your next wash then do a protien treament with the ORS.

Last edited: