ATTENTION PJs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonpareil

I recently decided to give French & Haitian products a try and the results have been great! My favorite is the Miss Antilles International Paris Lotion Racines Multicroissance Suractivee. It makes the hair really soft and manageable and I think it helps the hair grow
look.gif
You can buy it here: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/sterlingsilversguesso/noname533.html

You're in luck too since it's only $9.99 - I paid $30 for it in a Korean BSS
mad.gif

There are also a ton of other interesting products on this site including a french product line for ethnic hair called Keralong... Hmm...
scratchchin.gif

Check out ALL THESE GOODIES!

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/sterlingsilversguesso/hairac1.html

Aight, so that's my rave and suggestion for now, but remember PJs, it
wasntme.gif

Now you know you are wrong for dangling that in front of all the PJs, you know we can't take it anymore....
wallbash.gif
swearing.gif
more products I gotta try!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Thanks for the links. I love looking (even if I don't buy anything
laugh.gif
).

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!! Some of that stuff looks really good!! I wonder what it costs for shipping though...
scratchchin.gif

But seriously, the stuff I recommended is great, esp. for natural hair - it has a serum-y, wild growth-y, lipid-y, feel to it, and it makes the hair very soft and easy to detangle. When you apply it to your scalp, there is a slight tingle (nothing scary). I put some on my scalp last night and this morning my hair is like butter
wink.gif

I know it's not doing much beyond that though because this bottle is sooooooooooooooooooo old
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
virtuasis said:
Guesso.com is in NJ, Michelinedeparis.com is in NY - shipping is average
wink.gif

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, ok... cool!!
cool.gif
The websites look so "international" I thought they were shipping from overseas!!
blush.gif

Re: ATTENTION PJs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful with Guesso. I bought some shea butter from them in early April. I was charged for 2 bottles, they shipped one. After repeatedly calling them, I finally got a refund the end of May. They kept saying the refund would post to my checking account, I would wait a few days and nothing.

Back