ATTN: Organic Hair Care Product Users in Columbia, MD

MD_Lady

Ladies, if you live in or near Columbia, MD and use organic hair care products, give David's Natural Market (http://www.davidsnaturalmarket.com) a try.

I've been there before, but didn't pay attention to their hair care section until my last visit. They have a variety of shampoos and conditioners (JASON, Giovanni Hair care, Avalon Organics, Nature's Gate, and Aubrey Organics, to name a few), some of which (i.e. Avalon Organics honeysuckle rose conditioner and Nature's Gate jojoba hair masque) I've either only seen on-line or haven't seen at all.

They also have a pretty good selection of oils (including avocado oil, for those who are interested). While you can order from their website, it appears that some products which are available at the store are not available on-line. Enjoy! :grin:

HoneyDew

Girl, I am at David's about once a week for food items and yes I do stop at the Beauty section - just to look. :yep:

Roots is also good in Clarksville, but they don't have as much variety as David's.

David's is a landmark in Columbia. I had been going there before long before I ever set foot in any Whole Foods or Trader Joes.