AVEDA DR LEAVE IN.........COMING SOON!!!

Cholet112

divinefavor said:
I almost screamed here at work when I saw the title of this thread!!! This is wonderful news!!!

YOU???!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl I had to remember Im at work and its just a hair product not the coming of CHRIST :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

ItsyBitsy

turnergirl said:
I have used hang straight and I hate it. It is nothing like Elixer. I Don't know what that lady was talking about.

I'ma try it tomorrow when do my regular wash & co & rollerset. I'll see what happens..... if it doesn't work I guess I'll be makin my 4th trip to Aveda this week to take it back!!!!

divinefavor

Cholet112 said:
YOU???!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl I had to remember Im at work and its just a hair product not the coming of CHRIST :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: Girl, me too!!! I thought I was about to cut a step up in the workplace!!! :grin: :grin:

divinefavor

DIONNE31 said:
I'ma try it tomorrow when do my regular wash & co & rollerset. I'll see what happens..... if it doesn't work I guess I'll be makin my 4th trip to Aveda this week to take it back!!!!

4th trip this week!!!! :eek: I know you're pure privilege points are adding up fast!:grin:

mkstar826

supersonic
:yay: :yay: another product that i don't need lol

i've used the hang straight and IMO, it's comparable to the elixir (i used the DR treatment beforehand so that might have something to do with it.) it worked really well w/ my rollerset too.

angellazette

turnergirl said:
I have used hang straight and I hate it. It is nothing like Elixer. I Don't know what that lady was talking about.

How did you use it? What didn't you like about it?

I'm thinking of using it when I use heat (flat iron)

mkstar826

supersonic
Just posted about this on another board to a woman who works @ aveda. she says she called and at this point, this is just a rumor and it hasn't been confirmed yet. so maybe the DR leave-in is just an idea they are thinking about but haven't decided.

See this makes me wonder what goes on at Aveda because some people had sales people tell them the elixir wasn't discontinued and then some people got told it was. I guess things leak out and their staff gets misinformed...hopefully they will go ahead with the DR leave-in though.

:look:

soonergirl

Thanks mkstar826 for the update on the leave in... Was it just me or did you guys sigh when you read her post!!! I know I did made me remember back when I found out that santa claus wasnt real.... **Hangs head, leaves thread....**:(

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
K Stokes said:
Thanks mkstar826 for the update on the leave in... Was it just me or did you guys sigh when you read her post!!! I know I did made me remember back when I found out that santa claus wasnt real.... **Hangs head, leaves thread....**:(
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I know dats right!