AVEDA -- Universal Styling Creme

Nikki09

I recently started using Aveda Universal Styling Creme and I absolutely love it. I am transitioning from Permed to Natural hair and my journey began in October! However, the universal stying creme consistency is great ... it feels thick and smooth. I love the smell of the creme and it lays down my edge REALLY well. However, USC doesn't add much shine to my hair so I mix it with ORS jojoba shine and that does the trick. My hair feels moistured, extremely soft, the creme is not overbearing, and it's super shine. Yeah, I would recommend this product. Also, FYI--I've only used this product for the past two to three weeks. Just letting you know!!!!

300.jpg

Hey

I also use it. I love it. When my hair is dry it work wonders!!!! I also apply it on my hair when it is wet.:grin:

better late than never (in regards to posting my reply)...I have been using this for about 8 months now...I use it on my ends every night...I love it!

Glad you like it Nikki! I've used a whole bottle, and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. But I'm on my second bottle, so it's doing something for me.

Back