Aveeno Nourish+Condition Leave-In Treatment

teacherjess

I just bought this last week at the drugstore...I went in looking for the Giovanni Direct leave in after reading rave reviews about it on the forum, and walked out w/ this product. I used it only one time so it is probably too soon to form a useful opinion but I can tell you this: I used it on towel dried, 14 wk post relaxer hair w/ over an inch of new growth. I airdried w/ the scarf method and my hair was super soft after it dried. I relaxed this past Saturday at the salon so after my next wash I'll post how it did on my straight hair. It has between a liquid & cream consistency and feels very moisturizing. So far I like it. HTH

lamaria211

its one of my staples i love it i found it about 3 months aga it makes my hair super soft with no weighing it down its part liquid part creamy and its the bomb!

Miss AJ

NOOOOOO!!! Now I'm gonna use my bday money to buy out the store lol thanks for the reviews ladies! I'll be back with my own as soon as I take down my flat twists.

eurka007

YAY!! i can finally talk about something like i know something others dont know already **sorry im a newbie*** ...

so when i joined the forum last week and realized the importance of leave-in i went to the store and after looking at 10 leave ins a finally decided to use Aveeno, since the rest of their lotions work so well for me...

I personally think it did great in my hair and made my hair very soft, i also use it sometimes before i wrap my hair at night, im not sure if other leave in is better (i would like to try herbal essences LTR) but i think it was great, okay thats all...

leigh.hill

ME too! I love Aveeno, but I have only used the facial products. Thanks for the post. I have been wanting to try the leave-in conditioner....and I said was not going to buy anymore hair products this month.

UPDATE: Bought it today. Used it today. It's a spray bottle. Very watery. My hair laughed at it. :( For my hair, I need more moisture.

Last edited: