Avocado Butter

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
Out of pure curiosity I decided to order 1lb of Avocado Butter from OilsbyNature.com

I've never used a butter before. Do I need to whip it or melt it before I use it? I really need to do my research before making impulse purchases...I think I figured since I like to eat guacomole my hair will like Avocado Butter. :lol:

So any ladies that use this care to share some of the ways they incorporate it into their regimen?

Thanks!

camellia

AlexB7 said:
Out of pure curiosity I decided to order 1lb of Avocado Butter from OilsbyNature.com

I've never used a butter before. Do I need to whip it or melt it before I use it? I really need to do my research before making impulse purchases...I think I figured since I like to eat guacomole my hair will like Avocado Butter. :lol:

So any ladies that use this care to share some of the ways they incorporate it into their regimen?

Thanks!

I love avocado butter!:D

It's very soft, you don't have to mix it or melt it if you don't want to . I use mine right out of the jar.

After rinsing out my deep conditioner I apply a little leave in and then I take a little avocado butter and rub it between my hands and then smooth it over my hair to "seal" in the leave in conditioner.

Avocado butter gives my hair a nice shine and I think it does a good job of locking in the moisture. I usually don't even moisturize between washes because this keeps my hair so silky and moisturized.

It's a "heavy" butter though, so you don't need to use too much, otherwise your hair will look greasy. I coat my ends with it if I'm going to wear a bun, just a little extra protection for the ends.

bravenewgirl87

camellia said:
I love avocado butter!:D

It's very soft, you don't have to mix it or melt it if you don't want to . I use mine right out of the jar.

After rinsing out my deep conditioner I apply a little leave in and then I take a little avocado butter and rub it between my hands and then smooth it over my hair to "seal" in the leave in conditioner.

Avocado butter gives my hair a nice shine and I think it does a good job of locking in the moisture. I usually don't even moisturize between washes because this keeps my hair so silky and moisturized.

It's a "heavy" butter though, so you don't need to use too much, otherwise your hair will look greasy. I coat my ends with it if I'm going to wear a bun, just a little extra protection for the ends.

Listen to her.. she should Know! I mean, have you seen her hair?

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
ILuvsmuhgrass said:
This is such a great site! Thanks for posting it. :)

I'm just now checking it...very cool site. I can see the mad experiments I'll be doing in my dorm now.

Anyone else using Avocado Butter? :)

Tee

I knew Camellia would be found in this thread. This is her BUTTER! I purchased it because of her raves. *Thanks Cam*

sholly6

AlexB7 said:

Thanks!

how much did the 1lb cost? maybe i find a little change around to pick some up. the product junkie in me just can't take a sale or a new product to use.