Avocado Recipe?

sweetpeadst

I was trying to be healthy and try an avocado!! I hated the taste! So I heard that it was good for the hair. Does anyone use this on thier tresses? If so do you have any recipes??

TIA

london honey

sweetpeadst said:
Well my mommy through my avocado away so I guess I will hve to just use coconut milk!

Poor u, dont have any recipies but i hear some just blend it and put in in hair with EVOO as a pre-poo, dont know how effective it is though,never tried it myself. Maybe u can rescue your avocado from the trash and try it! :eek:

sweetpeadst

london honey said:
Poor u, dont have any recipies but i hear some just blend it and put in in hair with EVOO as a pre-poo, dont know how effective it is though,never tried it myself. Maybe u can rescue your avocado from the trash and try it! :eek:

I looked and I didn't see it!:lachen:

CarLiTa

Hey sweetpea, when I was in Haiti, all my aunts with relaxed hair used to avocado deep-conditioning treatments all the time. They would let it kinda rot a little, u know, get really soft, then mash it up, apply it, keep it on for a long time, then wash it out... i dont know if they mixed it up with anything. we all had healthy relaxed hair back then, cuz no one used direct heat, hardly ever, and we had avocado and aloe in our backyard, so they did treatments with those... so yeah it was effective

LaRobinWolfe76

Hi sweetpeadst,

You could go to your local health store and pick up a bottle of avocado oil.The brand I have is by NOW foods.I picked up it after I was reading a natural beauty recipe book.The book said that Hispanic women have such long hair because they eat alot of avocados.