Avoid Humidity Hair Drop Any Clue?

JJamiah

I had my hair set yesterday nicely with my little loved Beach Wave Set. I walked over my son's baseball field and low and behold by the time I sat down ( I could feel the steam coming from the baseball sand). I saw my hair had dropped dramatically. I used prior to going out Keracare Humidity Block sheen.

Does anyone have any luck with keeping a hair style in humid conditions and what do you use?

Thanks in advance :D

Aussie sydney smooth anti humidy flexible hold hairspray. Used on my trip to Florida and I have no complaints.

No b/c its not an aeresol (sp?) You hold it and just sprtiz. It comes out in a fine mist. I never got hard or crunchy sections.

I live in Florida and my hair "flops" all the time when I get out in the humidity. I too would like to know what products are good for relaxed hair to block humidity. How/why is the protein/moisture balance impacted by humidity?

I feel your pain...Houston's humidity is insane and no hair spray, gel, etc can combat it. The only thing that helps me is to start off with a really tight curl so that it can fall and still have some waves. I do beach waves with small rollers and it starts off like this

By the end of the day it looks like this

IMG00202.jpg

Back