Ayurvedics... Did ya know Vitamin Shoppe sells Ayurvedic soap bars?

PassionFruit

for the SAME PRICE as the Indian Grocers?? 99 cents
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=JZ-1019

Oh yeah, and anything Vitamin Shoppe brand is buy 1/get 1 50% off...

I got ACV caplets, DH some flax seed oil... some Aloe Vera juice and some women's daily something capsules...

but more than that... liek a vulture, I spotted the Shikakai bar sitting on the shelf... and I just knew it was gonna be like $2 or $3.. when he said 99 cents I liked to fall out... so for those with no Indian grocers around who want to try, ya can buy in-store or online @ vitaminshoppe.com

FWIW, they also had a LOT of the same hair products that Whole Foods sells for similar and even cheaper prices.... I think I found a new addiction

Platinum

Yeah, I saw that when I went to get my vits yesterday. I fought the PJ'ism and decided not to get them. I didn't know they wereonly .99 though.

PassionFruit

Yeah, I saw that when I went to get my vits yesterday. I fought the PJ'ism and decided not to get them. I didn't know they wereonly .99 though.

Id never been in Vitamin Shoppe before.. there is a GNC a few blocks from my house... but a new Vitamin Shoppe opened nearby too... and Im so liking that store

adw425

I actually found this in Whole Foods, too. I always browse the soap section very carefully, but hadn't in a few weeks and last week, they had the Chandrika for 99 cents, too. I was surprised at the price because their mark-up is something else.