Baby Buttercream Vs. Curly Buttercream

hrtbndr21

I bought a jar of the Baby and Curly Buttercreams from Miss Jessies during the BOGO sale in December. My jar of Baby Buttercream is more whipped looking and thick while the Curly Buttercream seems runny. I like the Baby Buttercream consistency better and I'm dreading the time when I finish the jar because then I'll have to use the Curly Buttercream. They are essentially the same product with differerent frangrances and color is added to the Curly version.

Has anyone else noticed a difference? Do you have a preference?

I might have to mix the Curly Buttercream with something else to thicken it up.

Curly Buttercream may be runnier but it makes you scalp tingle due to the peppermint. Otherwise, they are about the same it depends if you want to smell like a baby or a peppermint patty.

I find that both vary in consistancy batch to batch, but they seem to work just as effectively regardless. The only difference is the peppermint oil in the Curly Buttercreme.

tatiana said:
Curly Buttercream may be runnier but it makes you scalp tingle due to the peppermint. Otherwise, they are about the same it depends if you want to smell like a baby or a peppermint patty.

I have noticed a little tingle, but it smells to mediciney for my taste. The smell reminds me of being slathered in Vicks Vapor Rub as a kid. Still the consistency of my jar of Curly BC is what bothers me most about it. Picky I know but for $58 a jar it should be more consistent.

Back