Baby girl hair

2buttonsnow3

:) My daughter is bi racial. Her daddy is white, and I'm of course African american. I was wondering what should i be in store for as far as caring for her hair. Description: She has curly losse soft ringlet's all over. in the back where she used to lay on it. It is a little course she is 9 and half month's old . i condition wash her hair. the baby wash seem's to dry her hair out. i spray detangler mix with some evoo. Any other suggestion's?

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
2buttonsnow3 said:
:) My daughter is bi racial. Her daddy is white, and I'm of course African american. I was wondering what should i be in store for as far as caring for her hair. Description: She has curly losse soft ringlet's all over. in the back where she used to lay on it. It is a little course she is 9 and half month's old . i condition wash her hair. the baby wash seem's to dry her hair out. i spray detangler mix with some evoo. Any other suggestion's?

Seems like what you're doing is pretty good to me. Is her hair long enough to braid? Maybe you can do some ponytails. Not too tight of course :) Congrats on your angel :D