Back on crack lol i feel like a joke

BeautifulNameX

Ok as you all might no i cut my perm 2 weeks ago. I really like my natural hair but it was hard to comb once it was dry. It soaks up everything and shrinks. I'm going to boot camp now my man is coming with me. . . . I was gone get my hair in corn rows regardless wen i was relaxed natural what ever. This girl was gone do it this morning but canceled so my sister doing it tomorrow. She went through it all press and curl relaxer after relaxer cut it all off and get natural she did the twists couldn't handle it so she put in texturizers. Now she texlaxs and flat irons. But anyway when i went natural she was like ok wat ever you know you gone put in a little something something i'm like na na. But i did. I just combed through with ors. I'm very pleased with the results. Its like natural but i can put it n a pony tail if i want to like slick wit the waves well not yet. But i need to find a way to grow it out wit out handleing it like sew in's i want to stat getting those unitll my hair get puffy pony tail length and i will texlax again. But i don't know anything about sew in i know about the hair but how long will they last what are the damaging effects of them how can i avoid the damaging how do i take care of my hair under it can i really grow my hair out with that. I can't grow it out wit wigs i tried that and failed just like i failed boot camp and twa. Lol i'm just confused. I don't know what i want. Lol. But i need all the support i can get thanks ladies for listening to me ramble.

Don't feel bad about not staying natural. ((hugs)) The most important thing is that you like your hair :yep:. Good luck with your texlax journey.

A woman has the right to change her mind, don't feel bad. Also sew-in can be great if you want to take some time from your hair. Just make sure the braids aren't too tight. Also have you thought about regular braids?

Don't feel bad, I know it is confusing, I was the same way and I finally just Texlaxed and I Love it, my hair is more Towards the natural looking side, but I can rollerset it and have nice rollersets but don't let me sweat because it will all come down and look a hot mess LOL!!! Do what you feel, Change is good!! we have so many options, I too have thought about a Sew in when summer hits, and let me hair rest and grow, but then again I like to co -wash my hair after exercising and being outside all day long.But good luck you you,You will be just fine!! That is why we are here.

I cut my hair a couple of weeks ago and I already feel like I can not handle 100% natural hair. I used to at some point, I am not sure I can anymore. We will see, right now I am torn.

I unlocked my fotki and up loaded pics I need all the natural hair advice I can get. Im not putting any more chemicals in it. (I know now not to comb Natural Hair Dry) lol

same thing happened to me. i grew my hair out and cut it short and i coudlt handle my hair that short and natural:nono: so i texturized but im growing it back but this time i dont plan on big chopping. My main style is the bun and my hair was so short(to me) i didnt have any "ease" of styling after i cut. i felt like i had to do more work to style it because its short:ohwell: Dont feel like a joke though. short natural just isnt for you. try growing it out for longer and see how that works. it should be easier this time around since there is not much of a difference in the two textures. right now im just keeping it in small box braids with my real hair. i dont like how fake hair feels i only were sew ins about 2-3 weeks at a time so i cant say ive notice much growth from them, just keep your hair up and protected to get you mind off it and you have plenty of NG in no time:yep:

Breaks are your friend.

What products are you using? Shampoo? Leave In? These all contribute to how your natural hair will feel

Natural hair doesn't and shouldn't be combed when dry. That will only lead to breakage and frustration

I use Lady velvet shampoo and Ors replinishing when I deep con and suave Humetcant for co wash. I use what ever moisturizer or leave in I have I got fantasia silky gel activator and ORS moisturizer lotion

Back