Baggie "Methoders"

Faith

Baggie \"Methoders\"

What do you use to cover it daily? I'm getting bored with my black crocheted bun cover. I know Adrienne just puts a srunchie around the stocking. And Sherry you do head wraps. What else can I use? Godzookii you also have a crocheted purple bun cover. Do you use anything else? I need variety. I was using a scarf before but it lost it's appeal. Any other ideas? Suggestions? Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: Baggie \"Methoders\"

I only do the baggie method at night and cover with a scarf. During the day I wear a bun with hair accessories or a wear a phony bun with my baggie on underneath.

i think you should try different kinds of ponytails. you could do curly one day, straight the next, etc...

I haven't found the crocheted covers, but I think I have the same thing, but beaded instead. I also use that one type of spiral bun cover with the pin that you stick through it. I have that in black. I also just wrap a satin scarf (a thin, small one) around the bun only - no around my entire head. I know what you mean - I am definitely not making a fashion statement with my baggie covers!

I did the baggie method last month for two weeks, I covered it with a phony-puff.

Thanks for the advice ladies /images/graemlins/smile.gif Only thing is the ponytails DO NOT match my hair at all. I have a wavy one at home and good lawd it looks so fake. I'm still looking for a way to make it more real looking. I'll try the powder suggestion.

[ QUOTE ]
cdfrank said:
I haven't found the crocheted covers, but I think I have the same thing, but beaded instead. I also use that one type of spiral bun cover with the pin that you stick through it. I have that in black. I also just wrap a satin scarf (a thin, small one) around the bun only - no around my entire head. I know what you mean - I am definitely not making a fashion statement with my baggie covers!

[/ QUOTE ]
Cheryl mine is the beaded/crocheted looking one too...a black one. What does the sprial bun cover look like? TIA /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[mental note: I have got to learn how to do that quote step]. Faith, I will post pics of my bun covers in the next 2 weeks and will pm you. I will post a message when I have the pics. It is hard, thin plastic, kind of cone shaped into a spiral. The spiral leaves lots of open space to slide the pin through from one side to the other. I am sorry I can't explain more clearly, but i will have pics soon. - Cheryl

Oh I know what you're talking about. I know where to get some. Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Post the pics anyways /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back