How do YOU baggie???

Tenacious

I've been doing the baggie for a month after I shampoo and condition with something like SCurl or Sta-Sof-Fro, Olive Oil on ends, and finally sealing with vaseline/hair pomade/grease (I HATE saying that word). I put in a loose ponytail, cover with a sandwich bag, cover with a knee-high and band in a bun with another scrunchie.

How do you guys baggie?

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I've been doing the baggie for a month after I shampoo and condition with something like SCurl or Sta-Sof-Fro, Olive Oil on ends, and finally sealing with vaseline/hair pomade/grease (I HATE saying that word). I put in a loose ponytail, cover with a sandwich bag, cover with a knee-high and band in a bun with another scrunchie.

How do you guys baggie?

I tried it, but I got breakage, so I stopped. I think because I was doing it on wet hair though. I couldn't stand the soggy hair and breakage.

How are you liking it so far?

Tenacious

I tried it, but I got breakage, so I stopped. I think because I was doing it on wet hair though. I couldn't stand the soggy hair and breakage.

How are you liking it so far?

It's ok. I let my hair air dry a tad before I did it. Then I put some moisture in it and sealed it. It was better when I let it dry a tad bit first. When it was wet, I started seeing strands the first week. It's better now... thanks for askin