Banana Clips

ScarletPhoenix

I found a cute do with using my banana clips but I am wondering what the long term effect would be on my hair. I don't want to do damage to it but I was wondering does anyone have any advice on using the clips. I have never been able to get them tight so its loose and I french rolled my hair before putting the clip on, so basically its just holding the french roll in place....Any suggestions would be great!

T.I.A

Mz.Shug

I love using them. There's a pic in my fotki. PW Hadassah.
I haven't had any problem using them as far as damage is concerned. I don't put them in tight either.Just comfortably....make sure it's not pulling on my hair line.

*Muffin*

Personally I love using banana clips. I think that they are even less damaging than a lot of elastic bands because they don't wound around your hair. I usually switch it up between the two of them, though.

P.S. I usually either twist my hair up and clip it with the clip, do a half-up/half-down do with it, or you can take two small clips and make two cute pig tails with them.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I used them all the time in the 80's and never got breakage from them.

I don't mess with them now because for me banana clips need to stay in the 80's.

ScarletPhoenix

I love using them. There's a pic in my fotki. PW Hadassah.
I haven't had any problem using them as far as damage is concerned. I don't put them in tight either.Just comfortably....make sure it's not pulling on my hair line.
Your still is cute. I don't wear my hair straight but if I did I might have to steal that....:grin:

Muffin~~~~ I twist my hair up too and I am hoping that I don't get any damage hope that I don't.....:grin:

JCoily~~~yeah in the 80's my mom wouldn't put them in my hair but now that I am older...I wanna give them a try, its an easy way to pin my hair up since I am SL and buns don't really work for me because they aren't full enough...But thanks again for your input :grin: