Baptized on Saturday Halleluyah !

empressaja

Hello all I was baptized on Saturday September 23rd. It was one of the best experiencs in my life. I feel so different like I'm new. I just had to share with you ladies. God Bless

sithembile

I am happy for you and praise the Lord. I was baptised over 2 years ago and it is still one of my most memorable days!

D

donewit-it

Congrats!!!:) I'm going to be baptized this Sunday Oct 29,2006. I am so happy and ready to repent from all the wrong things (sins) I've been participating in. But you know what? I am no longer holding myself hostage because Jesus has already forgiven me. Baptism for me is symbolic for washing away those sins. I'm so excited to have my children, father and sister there to witness this wonderful experience. Those are the ones that really love me and matter. Blessings!

P

patient1

ncarter72 said:
Congrats!!!:) I'm going to be baptized this Sunday Oct 29,2006. I am so happy and ready to repent from all the wrong things (sins) I've been participating in. But you know what? I am no longer holding myself hostage because Jesus has already forgiven me. Baptism for me is symbolic for washing away those sins. I'm so excited to have my children, father and sister there to witness this wonderful experience. Those are the ones that really love me and matter. Blessings!

Congrats NC!!! Girl, I KNOW you'll cry enough tears to fill up the tank. And that's beautiful.

Wishing you all the peace you can hold.

p1

pebbles

birdie said:
Hello all I was baptized on Saturday September 23rd. It was one of the best experiencs in my life. I feel so different like I'm new. I just had to share with you ladies. God Bless

Congratulations! You are a new creation in Christ!

It's wonderful to see all those that the Lord is choosing to walk with Him. This is no easy walk, make no mistake about it. You will be tried and tested repeatedly on all sides. Now that you've joined the ranks of the Lords army, be assured that the enemy has moved you to the top of his hit list.

Prepare yourself to be ridiculed, laughed at, despised and hated. There will be times you will find yourself totally isolated, as if you haven't a friend in the world. It gets lonely sometimes.

However, you can also be assured that you have victory over the schemes of the devil. If you resist him, he will flee, James 4:7. Remember also that there is strength in numbers. When you feel overwhelmed, contact the prayer warriors that you know, and together we can all pray for you and believe God for taking you through the hard times. In the end, the storms will come in your life, as they do for everyone, but you have a Savior in Jesus, who will be with you during the difficult times.

I say all of this not to discourage you, but to encourage you, and to reassure you that all the things you will suffer, those of us who have gone before you have suffered all the same things. It's nothing new. Again, welcome to the walk of faith! :)