BBD Stretch

lbellin

Question

When you use the BBD Stretch

1. How long do you leave it in while u are under the dryer?

2. Do you rinse it out once you are finished?

Also, Irby's has a special instead of it being 45.00 it is 29.99

morehairplease

there were some threads on this not too long ago. have you tried searching the forum,yet? Also, if you would like to try a sample of it before you buy it pink06 is selling samples on the product exchange board for $6, IIRC.

hths

ETA: I remember reading from another board 45 min. so1913 uses it as a leave in & loves the result. I wanted to order from irby about a week or so ago but I couldn't get the shopping cart thingy to work for me(and being the PJ that I am I tried several times lol!)

Last edited:

lmjenk67

lbellin said:
Question

When you use the BBD Stretch

1. How long do you leave it in while u are under the dryer?

2. Do you rinse it out once you are finished?

Also, Irby's has a special instead of it being 45.00 it is 29.99

I believe Irby's is the place I called and was told that they no longer carry BBD because Big D was upset because they were selling it at a discount price.

naturaline

i brought the sample- (it was a good size) it might last me about 2/3 wks as im only going to put a small amount on once iv washed my hair. i like the way it made my hair feel- i have a blow out right now i put it on my ends two nights back (did large plaits with big rollers on the ends) and it didnt revert in any way!

hth

PrincessScorpion

I sit under the dryer for 30 – 40 minutes. I then wash it out and then I mix a little with the oil and use it as a leave in. This is information I got from Big D himself and it has worked for me considering I am transitioning (9 months post relaxer).

so1913

I deep condition it about once every two weeks (once a week if I remember) apply it and use heat for 30 mins or so and rinse, leaving some in. About 3-5 times a week when I rinse/wash, I apply as a leave in.

Irby's no longer sells it.