BC and uneven hair growth

letitgrow0702

For those who did the BC how did you deal with the unevenness of your hair? I blew my hair out last week and it is like 5 different lengths. Do you just continue to cut until it is one length? Please tell me that my hair will eventually grow even again. I am not really a big fan of my hair in layers.

Evolving78

if you are going to straighten it then go ahead and cut it, but if you are going to wear it in it's natural state then don't worry about the layers.

DMJ's Mom

I personally don't like my hair to be even. If you plan to wear your hair straight alot and the uneven thing bothers you I would say trim it until it is even or not so noticeably uneven. If you plan to wear your hair curly then at least with my hair the shrinkage is so much that you can't tell if i have a blunt cut or layers

detroitdiva

I sorta have the same problem. I stated to cut my damaged ends from the blond hair and my hair is shorter in the back than in the front. I only mind it when I am putting my hair in braids or twists. In a twist out or curly fro, its cute.