"Be Still -- Cover Your Mouth"

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Bend your knees... Receive the 'Promise' -----

“Be still, and know that I am God” (Ps. 46:10).

No matter what it is you may be going through, be still and know that I am in the midst of you and you will not be moved. No one can harm you; no one can rob you; no one can lay claim against you.

Be still and know that I am God who is coming soon to rescue you; to deliver you from all of thine afflictions and from all of thine enemies.

Be Still -- Cover your mouth. Speak not to the enemy from a spirit of fear. Answer him nothing, except what you hear from the voice, the living word of God.

God is surely in the midst of you and you will not be moved out of your place.

Be still -- cover your mouth -- bend your knees and receive God's promise to set you free from the threats of the enemy.

Be still and know God is with you, all the way through.

In Jesus' Name , Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This was a word for me. Thanks love.

To you "Loving Moonglowdiva" :kiss:

Good stuff, ShimmiePoo! Love you!

Love you too, Sweet Mocha :kiss:

Power.....:clap:

Hallelujah!

:love3:

Hi Precious Wavy ... Love and Blessings to you, :kiss:

Hey Sis, -- FYI: Your 'sister' takes 'naps' :sleep2: I just woke up and in a minute I'm headed back. :sleep: Too much Green Tea relaxing me :coffee: :love3: and January's 'New Me' exercise. Aaaannnndddd, I have a 'new' blankie. :lol:

----------

To the Precious Ones in the box ... :kiss: Blessings upon you too :Rose: God has so many blessings in store for you.

And to those 'reading' :bookworm: You're not left out. Hugs and Blessings. :kiss:

determine3

Thank you Shimmie. I am armed for the world today with guidance. Be still and let God guide me, enough feeling like a victim! God is in everything because he IS everything and wants to give me ALL his blessings!

Thanks for this word...be still.....
be blessed!

Nice & Wavy

Bend your knees... Receive the 'Promise' -----

“Be still, and know that I am God” (Ps. 46:10).

No matter what it is you may be going through, be still and know that I am in the midst of you and you will not be moved. No one can harm you; no one can rob you; no one can lay claim against you.

Be still and know that I am God who is coming soon to rescue you; to deliver you from all of thine afflictions and from all of thine enemies.

Be Still -- Cover your mouth. Speak not to the enemy from a spirit of fear. Answer him nothing, except what you hear from the voice, the living word of God.

God is surely in the midst of you and you will not be moved out of your place.

Be still -- cover your mouth -- bend your knees and receive God's promise to set you free from the threats of the enemy.

Be still and know God is with you, all the way through.

In Jesus' Name , Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Shimmie, know that this was a prophetic word for all of us, but especially for you! :bighug:

I love you, girl!