Prayer Request for a Job

madamdot

Many of you have prayed for me and God has really blessed me. I am asking you all to keep me in your prayers.

I have been job searching having just moved to a new city. It has been hard, but I went through a series of interviews. The company called me this morning to offer me the job. The offer was less than I was being paid before my degree. More than 25% less than my minimum I was so disappointed. Especially since told them before.

They called me back and still want me to come in and talk to them. I dont know how to interpret any of it. The job seemed like exactly what I was looking for, but i cant live on the salary they are offering.

Please pray for God guidance. I keep thinking "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

Thank you all.

madamdot

Thanks for checking up on me. Well I got the job and then lost it.
My paperwork which I thought were in order and ready to go were not because of a filing error. So I could not accept the job and have to wait until the paperwork comes through, which can be anywhere from a few weeks to 4 months. This is a major setback because my husband and I will be struggling - I really needed this job because my husband is in school.

So I think God did not want me to get this. But now I am lost because I am not sure where to go and what is in store.

I keep praying and trusting that He will look after us. I also pray for guidance in making the right decisions.

Thank you for your prayers and I ask you to please keep praying for my husband and I.

crlsweetie912

Thanks for checking up on me. Well I got the job and then lost it.
My paperwork which I thought were in order and ready to go were not because of a filing error. So I could not accept the job and have to wait until the paperwork comes through, which can be anywhere from a few weeks to 4 months. This is a major setback because my husband and I will be struggling - I really needed this job because my husband is in school.

So I think God did not want me to get this. But now I am lost because I am not sure where to go and what is in store.

I keep praying and trusting that He will look after us. I also pray for guidance in making the right decisions.

Thank you for your prayers and I ask you to please keep praying for my husband and I.
"after you've done all you can...JUST STAND"

Be still and let God guide your next move. You will be surprised at how He moves. Don't worry, just put your faith in Him and HE WILL PROVIDE! He cannot fail you. Just believe. It is already done, it just has to come to pass. I will keep you in prayer!

star

Please God give her wisdom and knowledge and direction in Jesus NAME. She needs favor and finances together and we know you can do it. In Jesus Name. AMEN!!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I thank God that you highly favored. You will be at the right place at the right time. Never too early, never late...but at the right time. Highly blessed and favored you are...

:bighug:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
M,

I prayed for you. I am glad you are being open-minded about what God has for you and perhaps what is not in His plan for you. Chin up :)

madamdot

Hi Everyone,

This is sort of an update/ prayer request. Well I am back where I was in September, which is, my paperwork is now ready and I am back in the job market. It has been a tough 3 months and this month will be tougher still because our savings is completely gone. I am not really in the Christmas mood because we cant afford anything.

Please pray the Lord will send me a job.

I am trying not to feel discouraged because of all the things that have happened, but I know things are always darkest before the dawn.

ClassicChic

Hi Everyone,

This is sort of an update/ prayer request. Well I am back where I was in September, which is, my paperwork is now ready and I am back in the job market. It has been a tough 3 months and this month will be tougher still because our savings is completely gone. I am not really in the Christmas mood because we cant afford anything.

Please pray the Lord will send me a job.

I am trying not to feel discouraged because of all the things that have happened, but I know things are always darkest before the dawn.

A prayer has been said. I'm looking for a new job, also, so I can relate.

Sashaa08

I pray that GOD will send you the job that you are seeking and in the interim I pray that HE upholds you and your family and supernaturally feeds, clothes, and cares for you and your family so that all of your needs are met despite your financial situation.

madamdot

Thank you ladies for your prayers. I have a few interviews lined up and I am putting my trust in God to lead me in the right direction.

Thank you also for your prayers for God giving us the strength to get through this time, we're definitely getting down to the wire moneywise. But I have faith.

I will keep you ladies informed of progress.

Keep praying. Thank you.

upandcoming

Please know tha you are in my prayers. GOD CAN DO SOME AMAZING THINGS, my life is a testimony to that.
YOU WILL MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!