Bear Fruit Hair Nourish Scalp Butter

SCarolinaGirl

Ok.... so I am in love with all of the BFH products that I've tried so far but I am really loving this product. It is smooth, light, doesn't feel greasy and has great ingredients...

Macadamia Nut Oil, Palm Fruit Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Castor Seed Oil... and that's it! :lick:

The shine is amazing! :yep: I've used it on my TWA and my son's hair after using the desert leave in and it made both of our hair so soft! Wish I had known about this sooner, check it out! I haven't used it on my scalp yet (and probably won't) but it's great for sealing in moisture.

http://www.bearfruithair.com/products/skin-scalp/nourish-scalp-butter.htm

Coffee

I was tempted to order that one, but I ended up getting the Espresso Stimulating Scalp Cream. I haven 't tried it yet, but will very soon.

Every product I've purchased from her has been awesome :lick:.

Lita

futurescbride Thanks for the review..

I love all the products I have from them except (Cherry-bark leave-in/you have to add more oils to this one/not repurchase).....Every-thing else gets A+....

*As you see in my staples Bear Fruit (listed)

*I went to order the Daily Coconut leave-in & Glycerin go go leave-in (SOLD OUT)

*I use the Desert leave-in after each wash/unless product is low...I have notice a great improvement/during comb-out,styling & most of all retaining MOISTURE...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited: