Beautiful Hair.....Is she a LHCF member?

Odd One

:lachen: you guys need to leave ateya alone, shes not even a member here and her name keeps on being dropped

Her hair is drool worthy!

BonnieB

Dag it looks soo smooth and shiny! Looking at the other vids she's natural that flat irons :D cool!

Not trying to knock your comment but in her other video she stated that she did not perm her hair in a few months, however she flat iron's it to avoid trips to the hair salon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7hgZGzTPDA&feature=channel_page (0:18 seconds or so) but I agree that she has some amazing hair. I wish my hair made that noise! :yep::grin:

I just wonder if she uses a heat protect and i wish I knew her regimen because she sure does have some healthy hair.

LongiLox

Who are all these people with nice hair that can put a fine tooth comb through it? My hair can't do that. Just gorgeous!

xcuzememiss

HER HAIR IS CRAZZZZY!!! IM DEFF. LOVIN' IT. HMM... AND I THINK SHE'S FROM NY I HEAR IT HER VOICE. REPRESENT REPRESENT:yay:

Lyoness

I love the 1st girls hair but IA that flat iron video - that is not that girls real hair.. she doesn't show you the root/ go near the front at any time.. It looks mega fake

countrychickd

Her hair is simply gorgeous! So healthy and strong! She does a great job. That second video, that's not her hair, but she's frontin like it is...lol.

alopeciagrl

Yes flawless hair. There is a girl at my job with hair like that (not as long) but it seems like they have No split ends and all the strands are silky...I joke w/ her all the time and tell her "I hair envy you." lol!

Her hair is gorg! She said in one of her videos, she washes, conditions it, and adds oil sheen. She said she then airdries it, then flat iron it peice by peice!

I wonder what she uses to wash and condition!

countrychickd

Her hair is gorg! She said in one of her videos, she washes, conditions it, and adds oil sheen. She said she then airdries it, then flat iron it peice by peice!

I wonder what she uses to wash and condition!

I saw the same thing, and I really want to know as well. If that's her entire regimen, I'd love to know the products she uses. I asked her, so if she responds, I'll share..lol.

NinasLongAmbition

HER HAIR IS CRAZZZZY!!! IM DEFF. LOVIN' IT. HMM... AND I THINK SHE'S FROM NY I HEAR IT HER VOICE. REPRESENT REPRESENT:yay:
I said before and I'll say it again, I've seen the most beautiful heads of hair in nyc! I mean most girls(black) have at least apl hair, what is it over there? All my cousins up there have long hair apl, bsl and pushing waist length.

CHECKMATE!

Most definitely! My hair falls like that as well....that is pure dominican salon doobie training...Im sure she only uses the flat iron on her off days:yep:

CHECKMATE!

I said before and I'll say it again, I've seen the most beautiful heads of hair in nyc! I mean most girls(black) have at least apl hair, what is it over there? All my cousins up there have long hair apl, bsl and pushing waist length.

ScarletPhoenix

her hair is gorgeous! I could never wrap my hair....definitely didn't come out like that but now I know it can be done because her hair is nice and thick like mine

yuriko

Thank you - how can you guys tell? I've seen that video before and never questioned whether it was fake. :lol:

Lol it is definitely a lacefront. I know because my step sister wears 'em all the time. It does not fall naturally, the hairline looks like a barbie's. I don't know that the girl was fronting like it was her hair; I thought she was just showing her flat ironing technique