Been lurking for awhile.......

Jazzy413

But I finally broke down and paid my dues...So much info and questions I've been wanting to ask so I figured it was about time. So many of you have been inspirations already. I believe I am a Type 2A(I'm new to this so I could be wrong:perplexed) and right now my hair hits about shoulder length. My short term goal is to achieve full APL with some added thickness, since my hair is very thin and fine. At the moment, I've stretched for going on 17 weeks and SOOOOO want to try Phytospecific Index 1 but have not seen any reviews for that particular one yet. Overall though, I am here to learn how to take better care of the hair I do have and grow it to the fullest potential and more specifically my ultimate long term goal, which would be BSL. So thanks in advance ladies and :wave:

Hello and Welcome :wave:.....If you looking for hair info...you are in the right place :yep:
I am sure the experts on this board will help you with your hair type. Is the pix in your avatar that of your natural hair or relaxed?

Hello and Welcome :wave:.....If you looking for hair info...you are in the right place :yep:
I am sure the experts on this board will help you with your hair type. Is the pix in your avatar that of your natural hair or relaxed?

I am relaxed, but the pic is about 12 weeks post relaxer, my attempt at a braidout.

Back