Best $12.99 product review~!!

Coffee

It's been a while since I've done a product review; nothing has curled my toes, until last night! Whoa baby.... It is a product I paid $12.99 for it from Marshalls (conditioner) and $8.99 for the deep conditioner. Okay, I'm getting to it..... it's called "Cortex" Argan Oil Moisture Repair and the DC is the same but it's a Mask.

This conditioner is so rich and thick; I could feel it working immediately after putting it in my hair. The co-washing left my 1 year post relaxer hair, soooo moisturized, soft and very easy to comb. I used the DC fo 35 minutes under the steamer, and I didn't need a detangler anything afterwards. Both products are easily a 10.

I would gladly pay a lot more for this product. If you can't find it at Marshall's, I think Folica carries it.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Thanks for sharing Coffee! You know the PJs can never have too many conditioners in their arsenal.

kellistarr

Coffee, I love your reviews, keeps me laughing every time. I do believe I've tried this and received the same results. I can't remember if my bottle says anything about "argan oil" though, I'll check tomorrow; too sleepy (it's about 2 a.m.) I'll report on it tomorrow, but I remember feeling good about this product. "Yawn" nightie!

kellistarr

I did my research and my Cortex Conditioner Repair Formula has avocado, honey and olive oil, to name a few ingredients, but NO argan oil. So, this isn't the same as what Coffee has.

I used a lot of it and remember that I liked the results, so I'd say that Cortex International is definitely a good brand.

Coffee

I did my research and my Cortex Conditioner Repair Formula has avocado, honey and olive oil, to name a few
ingredients, but NO argan oil. So, this isn't the same as what Coffee has.

I used a lot of it and remember that I liked the results, so I'd say that Cortex International is definitely a good brand.

kellistarr, I think I saw a bottle with those ingredients online someplace. It really is a great product. I actually didn't get it the first time I saw. After I got home, I just kept thinking about it and went back and purchase it :lachen:, so happy I did :yep:.

CA*Nappy

I bought this and love how it works with putting the oil on first and then the conditioner or the mask on top. Definitely good stuff!

Coffee

Kellistar, I found and purchased the Cortex condtioner with the oils you mentioned. I got it on ebay for $18 + $5.50 shipping. If it's as great as the one with the Argan Oil, I'm in trouble. I'll post after I use it :grin:.

Allandra

Thanks for the review.

I was browsing through the hair care section at my local Marshalls last week and found a couple of things.