best curl enhancing products?

peacelove

Hi, Ladies. I have been using tracy's wash and go method a lot this summer, but I want to experiment with some curl enhancing products. What products do you use and love that help shape your curls?

firecracker

lkg4healthyhair your lil munckin is soooooo cute. I love her and I don't know her. Oh my goodness I need to copy that pic! I collect cute children pics to lighten my mood and put a smile in my heart & on my face! I swear my heart is singing and smiling from your munckin! Oh my!! I have a co worker's lil red afroe'd son's pic in my car to prevent road rage!

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I'm still a big fan of Qhemet products. Their honey bush tea gel is nice, a little goes a long way tho and since I need all my strands coated, I normally mix it with curl activator. Since I apply to wet hair it dries touchable, not sticky. You can also try Noodlehead, I dont like it by itself, it dries hard in my hair so I mix it with activator too. I need my strands covered to bring out the texture so the activator stretches the product for me. The Qhemet Olive cream is good to for curl def but if you want it to "hold" I would mix it with a little of the honey bush tea gel. I also comb the product through my hair with my denman sorta like the shingling to bring out curl def. I use less product that way. Plopping works too.

Dolapo

yes i agree with enchantment. plopping definitely works. for me, it depends on what conditioner i use as leave in. so far, humectress has given me the best curl definition and it actually gave me a little hold. ive never tried my qhemet samples yet so i dont know about those