Best MSM Brand

cocoberry10

Ladies:

I searched for a thread exactly like this and couldn't find one. I am ordering MSM today, and I have searched for what brands are the safest, best and/or give the best results. Please list the brand you use and your likes/dislikes. Thanks!

Coco

cocoberry10

Thanks for the response.

Bump, bump, bump!

What about:

Doctor's Best?
Puritan's Pride?
Trimedica (sp?)
Vitamin World?
Other brands. I'm trying to get a feel for what really works and what doesn't. I don't want to waste my $$. Thanks ladies!

KiniKakes

I have a large bottle of the Trimedica MSM powder, that Ive been working on for a while now. Its the only brand that Ive ever used, so I have nothing to compare it to so far. It's "alright." :look: I honestly cant say whether or not if Ive gotten any amazing growth from it, since Ive always used it in conjunction with other products. So, at this point, I havent decided if I will purchase another bottle once this one runs out.

But the side effects are minimal, which is a plus: Mild breakout that didnt last more than a few days, and none of the headaches that some of the other ladies have reported. Ive seen a loosening of curl pattern in my new growth, and definitely stronger nails (I also take hair vitamins, so this prolly plays a role too). I havent found that my skin is "glowing" like other ladies have experienced, and no difference in my overall health.

HTH

Nice & Wavy

I use the brand from Natural Vitality. I ordered it online at www.naturalvitality.com

What I use are crystals and it's been working great for me. Prior to using this one I was using the capsules from Pure MSM and it was ok, but it I didn't get the response to my skin, hair and nails like I get from Natural Vitality.

I use the OptiMSM Powder. I personally love it and Nance, the customer service chick is extremely helpful.

www.arthritis-msm-supplements.com

SohoHair

I use Doctor's Best and I'm quite satisfied, I started seeing results in skin and hair within a few weeks.