:::Best Brand:::

I don't know what the best brand is but I use the NOW brand at 1,000 mg per capsule (as of about a week ago). I started feeling the tingling when I increased it to 3,000 mg per day.

I don't know what the "Best Brand" of MSM but I started taking Triflex by GNC as a dietary supplement, then I found out from this board that it has positive effects on hair. I didn't know what to attribute my hair growth to. I am now 14 weeks into new growth and I'm not even thinking about a re-touch. I have never been able to go past 8 weeks without a re-touch, my hair would break and be uncontrollable. My new growth is so soft, shiny and manageable. I take 3 tablets a day with meals. Maybe check with a pharmacist to see what brand would work best for you.

I take GNC 1000 mgs w/ good results. Im past 8 weeks and I my new growth is much softer and easier to manage. The Vitamin Shoppe has a 50% sale until the end of the month and I just bought some of theirs. When the GNC brand runs out, I look forward to comparing results.

i dont want to hijack the thread but i have to know - -
i have wanted to take msm for a long time but the side effects of acne scared me. How do you all take msm without experiencing acne flareups.
thanks

I get mine from PP and it's a powder. I believe it's 1,000mg and it is pure. It works very well for me.

Tebby

Lunalight, we must have the same mind!! I just began using the Vitamin Shoppe's MSM, to compare it to the GNC that I previously used. Also, I responded to your other post about shampooing with the Sea Buckthorn last night! Spooky!
scratchchin.gif

I haven't experienced acne probably because I drink lots of water with each tablet.
fat.gif
You might want to ask a pharmacist before you start taking them.

[ QUOTE ]
I take GNC 1000 mgs w/ good results. Im past 8 weeks and I my new growth is much softer and easier to manage. The Vitamin Shoppe has a 50% sale until the end of the month and I just bought some of theirs. When the GNC brand runs out, I look forward to comparing results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lunalight how long have u been taking the GNC MSM? Ive been taking it almost for a month now. How long did it take u to see results? All I can say is that your nails are FIERCE
shocked.gif
!

Back