Best Scalp Stimulator I ever used...Best kept secret?

lilamae

About 8 years ago I ran into a stylist in DC who got my hair in the best shape ever ( D'wan, Miraculous hair Design) Anyways she introduced me to this hair care line called Joyce Williams. I bought some leave in called Hair Food. I absolutely loved it. I made my scalp feel super tingly and fresh. I felt like my hair was growing as soon as I applied it!!

Long story short after moving back to Cali in 2000 I struggled with my hair and ran out of the two bottles of this stuff i had. My hair definately did not grow as fast after. I searched and searched the internet and I finally found this stuff. I use it after I wash 4 times per week and it is AMAZING:spinning::drunk::drunk:

The bottle says that it provides noticable hair growth...I'd have to agree.

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE.

If i know y'all well euf you'll want to know the ingredients..i ain't gonna list them all..but here are a few:water, aloe vera extract, witch hazel, nettle extract, sea kelp extract, avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, wheat germ oil, panthenol, hydrolized soy protein, propylene glycol ,caramel and like 5 other ingredients That i don't feel like spelling out.

This stuff is the shizal!!!:yep:

( I would post a pic but i'm not sure how)

11743965096472038389415.jpeg

I used to swear by Joyce Williams Mean Sheen. Used it on my scalp and was the ONLY thing that gave me high shine & moisture.

Used it for years until I just got sick and tired of trying to buy it. You needed a license to get it from the only BSS that I found who carried it.

I also want to know how this Hair Food is applied. What do the label instructions say?

I just found this:

Dr Joyce Williams System Hair Food

PROVIDES NOTICEABLE HAIR GROWTH, STOPS BREAKAGE AND EXCESSIVE HAIR SHEDDING, LEAVES HAIR WITH A SILKY SHINE. LEAVE IN DO NOT RINSE OUT AFTER SHAMPOO. DISTRIBUTE EVENLY THROUGHOUT THE HAIR (USE ABOUT A QUARTER SIZE ONLY). RECOMMENDED ON ALL HAIR TYPES AND AFTER COLORING, CHEMICALS AND ANY HAIR SERVICE. 16 OZ BOTTLE. RECOMMEND HEADSTART COMBO VITAMINS AND BIO-GENESIS SCALP AND PORE CLEANSER FOR YOUR HAIR TO USE ALONG WITH THIS PRODUCT FOR IMMEDIATE NOTICEABLE RESULTS!!!

http://shop.runiquebeautysupply.com/product.sc?categoryId=18&productId=81

I have a BSS that sells Joyce Williams products I will pick up some on my next visit.
Thanks for the info.

I used to use a Joyce Williams product that was fantastic. It came in a small white tub with a black top. I can't remember the name of it or whether it was a moisturizer or styling product. But this has woken up the pj in mef :wallbash:

Ok my alter ego, the PJ :wallbash: has just ordered a bottle of this! At least I"m not to blame for it being ordered :nono:.

Perhaps I'll get it after Christmas. I already feel guilty about buying myself all this hair stuff and I haven't even done any shopping for my family yet. It's on my list for next year, tho'...

:SP subscribing to thread:

Why'd I come in here? Why do I keep torturing myself, looking at stuff I can't afford?! :wallbash:

Welp, another product to add to my want list :ohwell:

Wow! Dwan used to be my hairdress in college around the same time! She is the bomb. She definitely knew how to hook up some hair while making sure its in a healthy state...small world.

Last edited:
About 8 years ago I ran into a stylist in DC who got my hair in the best shape ever ( D'wan, Miraculous hair Design) Anyways she introduced me to this hair care line called Joyce Williams. I bought some leave in called Hair Food. I absolutely loved it. I made my scalp feel super tingly and fresh. I felt like my hair was growing as soon as I applied it!!

Long story short after moving back to Cali in 2000 I struggled with my hair and ran out of the two bottles of this stuff i had. My hair definately did not grow as fast after. I searched and searched the internet and I finally found this stuff. I use it after I wash 4 times per week and it is AMAZING:spinning::drunk::drunk:

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE.

If i know y'all well euf you'll want to know the ingredients..i ain't gonna list them all..but here are a few:water, aloe vera extract, witch hazel, nettle extract, sea kelp extract, avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, wheat germ oil, panthenol, hydrolized soy protein, propylene glycol ,caramel and like 5 other ingredients That i don't feel like spelling out.

For the ladies who used D'wan, did she use the entire line including the relaxer on your hair as well?

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE.

Will you please let me know the rest of ingredients? I want to know if it has any cones or waxes, ... TIA

Back