Best Synthetic Lace Front

RaeCam

Ok I am still on the mission to find my hair "groove". So I have tried bunning and braids and don't really like those for all the time protective styles. Since I wore full wigs before and loved them, I've decided to go that route for a few months. I will keep my hair cornrowed underneath and washed, conditioned and moisturized along with my MT and sulfur.

My only question is which BSS synthetic lace wigs are the best? I am looking at:

Freetress- Keyshia
Sensationnel-Nicole
Model Model - Sunny
Model Model - Glee
Sensationnel - Meagan
Sensationnel - Jane
Freetress - Naomi
Freetress - Angelina

I've scoured the different hair sites and youtube but I am still beating my head over which one to get. Please tell me your experiences if you have any of these wigs. I would like to know about shedding, how natural they look and how much they tangle and mat. Thanks for the help!

Ok I am still on the mission to find my hair "groove". So I have tried bunning and braids and don't really like those for all the time protective styles. Since I wore full wigs before and loved them, I've decided to go that route for a few months. I will keep my hair cornrowed underneath and washed, conditioned and moisturized along with my MT and sulfur.

My only question is which BSS synthetic lace wigs are the best? I am looking at:

Freetress- Keyshia
Sensationnel-Nicole

Model Model - Sunny
Model Model - Glee
Sensationnel - Meagan
Sensationnel - Jane
Freetress - Naomi
Freetress - Angelina

I've scoured the different hair sites and youtube but I am still beating my head over which one to get. Please tell me your experiences if you have any of these wigs. I would like to know about shedding, how natural they look and how much they tangle and mat. Thanks for the help!

I have ordered both wigs and I love them but Senationnel's hair is thicker than most at it looks really natural and Freetress' hair is a little on the thin side. It all boils down too what looks good on you. :) HTH

I only have a few synthetic lace fronts and I don't even wear them. My main things that were important to me when I did purchase them were how realistic the hairline looks, how much parting space they had and the texture of the hair. All wigs tangle human and synthetic. Just get you a good paddle brush or detangling comb and some wig detangler spray.

I love Janet Collection Fiona its a kinky straight wig the only issue is no parting space but shes still my go to wig

Back