Best way to wear hair giving birth?

Hopefully, I will have time to two-strand twist my hair. If not, it will be what it will be. LOL

girl i am getting cornrows. i am going to get some type of design, so i won't look like an extra from Set It Off. plus i need them to last a few weeks. i will be getting them a week before i am scheduled to go in just in case i have to go in early. i refuse to look like a hot mess in the hospital! and i will be wearing some type of makeup. call me vain if you want! :lol:

I wore my hair in two french braids. Having said that, when those contractions start coming, you won't care what your hair looks like or who sees what. The only thing of concern will be getting that kid out of there.

girl i cared! pain and all! i was determined to keep my scarf on. i had just took my braids out and was suppose to get my hair rebraided.

oh and i am getting a pedicure too!

girl i am getting cornrows. i am going to get some type of design, so i won't look like an extra from Set It Off. plus i need them to last a few weeks. i will be getting them a week before i am scheduled to go in just in case i have to go in early. i refuse to look like a hot mess in the hospital! and i will be wearing some type of makeup. call me vain if you want! :lol:

Oh heck yeah! I cared too. I wanted to look half way decent in my pictures with my newborn.....lol :)

Ok, so i was told that you could not wear wigs in the delivery room. Is this true? So I was thinking about getting a sew in.

What are the best styles to wear your hair besides braids or kinky twist.

I wore a wig. No one said peep.

ETA: and it stayed on the whole time.

Last edited:
Back