WHAT THE BEST WAY TO WEAR HAIR W/WIG

sterry

I will love to purchase a wig from some of the site given.

What is the best way to wear your hair underneath a wig so there is not alot of bulk?
cornrow (front to back)
5 or 6 large braids
Is it best to wear a wig cap?
Tiny braids all over

Karonica

I personally think cornrows are the best because it flattens the hair so the wig appears less bulky/lumpy. You can cornrow front to back, UNLESS you're wearing an instant weave, in which you should leave a little bit out (I didn't have to leave but little itty bitty hairs out, that's how well the instant weave was contructed). No cap was needed.

jainygirl

I also wore cornrows under my wig and have to agree
plus on fridays and saturdays i was able to wear a really nice braidout until i got it redone on sunday
lots of options and a way to let your hair rest and grow--jainygirl

LABETT

I wear wigs all the time and I cornrow my hair and wear a wig cap underneath.
I prefer the wig cap with the holes the regular stocking net
made my hair break off.
REMEMBER to keep your hairline moisten with oil or moisturizer it helps.

Sindeee

I posted this back in April but this information is still good today!

~~~~~~
Tip for wig wearers!!!

To Protect your hairline, visit any fabric store & purchase BLACK satin or stretch satin. 1st, wrap the satin around the circumference of your head, make sure your hairline is covered properly, secure with small bobby pins if necessary. Place the wig cap on your head as you would normally do but make sure to cover all the satin. It will stay in place all day even if you tug & pull at the wig. This will result in NO BREAKAGE OF THE HAIRLINE!. I discovered this method this past winter when I purchased a short pixie wig & wore it for 2 weeks straight.

Sindeee