BIG album update!

renee_n_3000

Wow, so many great photos! It looks like you have a lot of your fun with your hair. Your hair and the styles you create are gorgeous! I never thought about using one of my broaches as an ornament for a roll or bun. I like that idea a lot.

You look beautiful in your wedding gown! Congratulations to you and your fiance!

I enjoyed the pics of your darling kitty cats, too. :)

SouthernGirl

I LOVE YOUR ALBUM!!!!! Your hair looks lovely.

I also love your wedding dress. Congratulations!!!! :clap:

Thanks for letting us share in your special moments :)

KhandiB

Boadicea said:
@ CaramelHonee: lol. The damage was from constant blow-outs in 2002, so it was there in December 2004. It didn't really appear to be damaged when I would get it done or do it myself unless I air-dried it. Then the ends would be visibly poofy, mangled and extremely dry. Even though they weren't breaking off (they hung on there for two whole years), it was frizzy and didn't look or feel like the rest of my hair. Whatever I put on the ends got soaked up in a matter of seconds. It'll grow back! :)

@neijon: The wedding dress is on the first page in my January 2005 album. The t-shirt was made by DSD. You can buy it from her for $10, I think.
I'm meeting with the florist in a couple of days so I'll ask about putting flowers in my hair. I was also thinking about getting a silk flower from http://www.shakti-designs.com

I wore a rose in my hair on my wedding day, I think they add a nice simple and elegant touch to an otherwise, stressful (not in a real bad way) day.

Your hair is about the length of mine right now. Looks Great and CONGRATS on your wedding!!!!

I have a couple of pics in my fotki of my wedding..

Boadicea

That rose looks beautiful on you, Khandi! And I like your dress, too. I'll ask for something hardy so it won't wilt after a few hours. Or I could get a couple and switch them when they start to look not-so-fresh. I was thinking calla lilles but I don't want it to slip out.

KhandiB

Boadicea said:
That rose looks beautiful on you, Khandi! And I like your dress, too. I'll ask for something hardy so it won't wilt after a few hours. Or I could get a couple and switch them when they start to look not-so-fresh. I was thinking calla lilles but I don't want it to slip out.

calla lillies are so beautiful, I wanted them for my wedding, but they were expensive to ship here to maryland.. But youre in New Yorkm They got everything there!!

I actually chose that rose because My hairdresser flaked on me, and my husband bought me a dozen of those two days before and I said Imma put my hair in a bun and pin one of those in my hair, luckily it ended up still being fresh and looking beautiful and it happened to match my dress.

Good Luck on your wedding, and are you wearing your hair up or down??

A_Christian

Your hair looks wonderful! I love the bun with the gemstone accessory around it! Your wedding dress is beautiful as well, May God bless your marriage!

DatJerseyDyme

BEAUTIFUL! You, your hair, your dress!

I'm a sucker for thick ends too!

Thanks for the updates and congrats on you upcoming weding!

Boadicea

Thanks!

The gemstone accessory is a scrunchie made my Evita Peroni. You can buy a variety of them here: http://mp.hairboutique.com/

I was tossing around the idea that I could wear it up for the ceremony and take the back down for the reception but I'm afraid it may just fall apart.

A

anks

Congratulations! love your wedding dress, and your hair is beautiful. By the way you're getting married on the same date my friend got married on June 1st.