Big 'Ole Review: St. Ive's Intensive Conditioner

miracle

Yaaaaayyyy :clap: :clap: Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! St. Ive's Hair Repair Intensive Conditioner is a TINGLING SENSATION!!!! :love: I had seen this product on the shelves several times and decided today that I would give it a go. I bought the sample pack, just in case it didn't agree with my hair. But I'm happy to say that this product has exceeded my expectations.

First: the tingle!!! Lawd, the tingle!!! I've never had a conditioner to tingle like this stuff. My head feels so cool and refreshed right now. :lol:

Second: the slip!!! Excellent, excellent slip. It felt like I was slathering silk into my hair and the comb just glided through like a dream.

Third: the ingredients!!! ALL good stuff.....no petroleum, mineral oil or sulfates.

This stuff is awesome!!! I can't wait to pair it up with my EQP Scalp Stimulating Shampoo. I hope it's not too much tingle to handle. :lol:

HUGE :up: :up: on this product!!!!

Last edited:

LABETT

I picked up a sample packet last week have not tried it yet if I like it I will buy the large size with the pump.
Thanks for the review.

TigerLily

Thanks for the review, miracle. I've been thinking about using the St. Ives line. I know Hairlove uses St. Ives products and she likes them.

miracle

LABETT said:
I picked up a sample packet last week have not tried it yet if I like it I will buy the large size with the pump.
Thanks for the review.

You're welcome!!! I'm going to buy two large pump bottles tomorrow!!! Or maybe three.....nah, I won't be greedy. :lol: But the stuff is BANGIN'!! :grin:

Last edited:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
how much is the sample? and how much is the whole thing? i might try this after i run out of Suave Humectant...
If St. Ives works good on my skin as a body wash and lotion, i'm sure their hair products are the bomb!!! :grin:

miracle

Poohbear said:
how much is the sample? and how much is the whole thing? i might try this after i run out of Suave Humectant...
If St. Ives works good on my skin as a body wash and lotion, i'm sure their hair products are the bomb!!! :grin:

The sample packet was $1.49, and the large bottles run around $5. (These are Eckerd prices. It may run a lil' less at Target.)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
miracle said:
The sample packet was $1.49, and the large bottles run around $5. (These are Eckerd prices. It may run a lil' less at Target.)
Thanks! I have Targets in my city...I've never seen any Eckerds here. ;)

SilkyandSmooth

I saw this in the BSS the other day but I passed on buying it. I picked up the St.Ives Extra Shine and Revitilizing conditioners instead. I love the both of them. I might pick up the Intensive conditioner later on.