"Bio-energiser" who knows ? [ Increases the number of hairs by 10%...]

neyhla

Hello,
I was looking for some natural products on the net cause i decided to make my own haircare products as I love chemistry, and i found this :

Bio-energiser
Latin / INCI Name
Pelvetia canaliculata laminacia digitata

Derived from brown algae. Increases the number of hairs by 10%, hair growth by 27%. Use 5-10% in recipes for Shampoos, Conditioners and Hair Packs. See also Recipe Brochure No 51 Advanced Hair Care Products

on this website http://www.aromantic.co.uk

I bought it cause it's not expensive at all, but i was wondering if someone had ever used this on a conditioner or a scalp treatment.
I think i will mix it with megatek and some other oils and i will see.
What do you think?

me-T

bump! never heard of it, but i wanna see what happens! how does it increase the number of hairs on your head?

neyhla

Actually it is a hair loss treatment that's why it can increase the number of hair (i think) !!! Anyway i'll test it next year (it will probably take 2 weeks to arrived).

I saw in another forum(french one) that the result was really visible after 2 months of using(twice a day)

trj1922

I need more info for sure. My hair is so see-through thin that I'm just about to cover it every day and keep it moving. I don't even mind being a guinea pig because I don't have much left to lose!

neyhla

I need more info for sure. My hair is so see-through thin that I'm just about to cover it every day and keep it moving. I don't even mind being a guinea pig because I don't have much left to lose!
So do i, my hair is so thin even with 25 weeks post new growth that I had to stretch longer ( i m so afraid to relax ). I experienced a bad hair loss 5 months ago and I really need to get more hair. Plus I use megatek and im really disappointed cause it doesn't really works that good for me. So why not using this one . When i receive it i ll post the whole ingredients for you all