Biolage Leave-In Tonic

Kimiche

Today I purchased Biolage Leave-In Tonic to use for after I wash my hair. I must say that I am very pleased with how it made my hair feel after I sprayed it in. My hair definitely felt moisturized, and I was able to comb and blow dry without having that hard feeling in my 4 a/b hair. A few weeks ago I bought Joico Integrity Leave-In Detangler, and it made my hair feel hard (must be some protein somewhere in there). I was very disappointed. Thanks for giving me information about Biolage Leave-In Chardai. :grin:

Im glad you posted this. I have been looking at it for a couple of months. Now that I have a recent review, I will get it.

I just started using there conditioners and I love them.

Today I purchased Biolage Leave-In Tonic to use for after I wash my hair. I must say that I am very pleased with how it made my hair feel after I sprayed it in. My hair definitely felt moisturized, and I was able to comb and blow dry without having that hard feeling in my 4 a/b hair. A few weeks ago I bought Joico Integrity Leave-In Detangler, and it made my hair feel hard (must be some protein somewhere in there). I was very disappointed. Thanks for giving me information about Biolage Leave-In Chardai. :grin:

This has been one of my staples since the beginning of my journey. :yep: I love the way it detangles my hair. Plus there is no protein, if one's hair is protein sensitive. Sometimes I'll switch to Giovanni Direct or Nexxus Headress but I always have a bottle of Biolage Leave-In Hair Tonic on hand.

Im glad you posted this. I have been looking at it for a couple of months. Now that I have a recent review, I will get it.

I just started using there conditioners and I love them.

I tell you, I am really pleased with this. I hope that it works out good for you too. :grin:

This has been one of my staples since the beginning of my journey. :yep: I love the way it detangles my hair. Plus there is no protein, if one's hair is protein sensitive. Sometimes I'll switch to Giovanni Direct or Nexxus Headress but I always have a bottle of Biolage Leave-In Hair Tonic on hand.

Yeah I love the fact that it doesn't have any protein in it, because my hair really couldn't take it. I'll have to try Giovanni Direct also one day because I have been hearing so many positive reviews about this too.

Back