Detangling Liquid leave in for rollersets ?

Britt

Is Biolage leave in tonic a good leave in for rollersets? I usually use Pantene detangling, but i want something new
. So far I have heard good things about Motions Nourishing leave in and Biolage Leave in tonic. I prefer a liquid because it leaves my hair lighter and if the ends the ends get kinda dry during the set I need something to spray it with. Anything else my fellow rollersetters?

Britt

Thanks guys,

Cbg, I used the Razac leave in once and hated it
, i ended up giving it away.

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I agree with Motions. I dont use it anymore but I used to use it religously.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think some bss carry the small sample size, i've been curious to try it out

myco

Have you tried it diluted with water? The first time I tried it straight out of the bottle it left all kinds of white stuff in my hair. But if I mix it 3 parts water to 1 part Razac, it works perfectly. It's the only liquid leave-in that's worked for me.

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
myco said:
Have you tried it diluted with water? The first time I tried it straight out of the bottle it left all kinds of white stuff in my hair. But if I mix it 3 parts water to 1 part Razac, it works perfectly. It's the only liquid leave-in that's worked for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I truly hated it and that was enough for me to want to get rid of it immediately. I didn't even like how it felt on wet hair.

Tracy

I also liked Aussie Insurance for rollersets when I used liquids. And Infusium diluted with lots of water. I dilute regular conditioners too...

Right now I dilute Kenra MC in water and use to to rewet....works great!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Oh! And Fantasia Liquid Leave In was a LONG TIME fav of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I found this stuff to be quite moisturizing.

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I agree with Motions. I dont use it anymore but I used to use it religously.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Tracy why did u stop using Motions Leave in ?