Biolage ULTRA Conditioning Balm: Anyone Tried?

Jade21

Has anyone tried the relatively new Biolage ULTRA Conditioning Balm?

If you have, how would you rate it compared to the Biolage Conditioning Balm, if you have tried it?

Otherwise, please tell me how you liked it overall and how you used it.

Thanks,

Jade

P.S. I'm asking because a friend of mine gave me raves about this one. I was only so-so impressed with the regular conditioning balm. Not enough to re-purchase.

so1913

Hmmm, I was also only so-so impressed with the fegular conditioning balm. I am too curious about this new version...

Tracy

Nope - Jade I havne't but I picked it up today...

And you know I wiiiiilllll beee.....

I tired the other one before and really liked it - but had some issues with inconsistent results. I'll be happy to give you a report when it's all tested out!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Guys,

It's my understanding that the ULTRA version is for ladies who want to tackle UNWANTED volume.

HTH!

Jade21

Supergirl,

I did see that at the Matrix site. However, my friend has a lot of body to her hair naturally. She is a 3B with beefy curls and she said her hair was just totally conditioned. No flat-out effect

Tracy....

I will look forward to your review upon my return

Much Love,

Jade

myco

This is so funny. Just last week I stood in Ulta for 45 minutes debating about whether or not to buy this. I heard mixed reviews of it also, but I still wanted to try it - just in case. I finally settled on the Biolage hair mask. It is supposed to be used in conjunction with the conditioning balm. I've only used the mask once and I want to use it a couple more times before I make a judgment. I might get a small tube of the conditioning balm, just to see how that affects it.