I believe I have found contentment with Biolage...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I've been on the hair boards for almost a year now and it's time for me to stop playing the PJ field

I am absolutely satisfied with most of the products I've used from this line(still trying to decide about the 'poo--does have SLES). I've tried the conditioning balm, ultra-hydrating balm, hydro-active hair masque, fortifying treatment, fortifying leave-in, detangling solution, and daily leave-in tonic) I can't complain about any of these. When I use the hair masque, I also put some of the conditioning balm on top of that. It makes a wonderful combo!

I prefer moisturizing conditioners that have a bit of protein in them and the Biolage conditioners that I use do.

Although I will never give up my L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Hot Oil ('cause it's da bomb)--I must say that I think I have found happiness. I'm settling down now. I don't wanna be a playa(PJ) no more...

I no longer have that un-settled feeling like there is something better out there that I might be missing out on.

To all the products that I've just used and ended up neglecting and rejecting, I apologize. You will find some beautiful-haired African American woman to take you home and love you too.

Biolage, thank you for helping me to settle myself down. I am truly happy with you

Allandra

Hey Girl. I'm glad you've found 'the one' product line you've been looking for. I'm still working on my list of staples. I'll send it over again once it's all done. Thanks for letting us know. Supergirl 'n Biolage - together - 4 ever

Congrats on finding your staples that you love. I have heard some good things about the Biolage Conditioning Balm too and its always tugged at me to try it but I'm good right now with all I have

I'm sure you'll notice your hair condition improve too with consistant use of one set of products.

ps. I have the Loreal Hot Oil Treatment and have YET to try it. Can't wait to though and see if I like it as much as I do LUST!!