Biolage Ultra Hydrating Beware!!!!

hairgirl

Hi Gals,

I recently posted how I loved Biolage and how good it worked. It did work good but not good enough for me to risk my health. For those of you who are concerned about your health and the health of your children, please copy and paste and read the link below. I unfortunately had to give up my beloved Biolage and am now loving Jason's all natural (well somewhat natural....lol) poos and conditioners.

The Sea Kelp I use for moisture and the Biotin, I'm using for protein. I don't consider myself to be a pj, so if you have issues with dryness and/or breakage this routine may work. I also follow up with Amla or Emu oil as a leave in conditioner. Amla works best, but both are good. Amla seems to last longer. If you can get beyond the smell. You'll have some soft tresses to run your fingers through.

www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep2/report.php?type=PRODUCT&id=8814379

ChunHyang

Nothing is safe anymore. I used to use Biolage Ultra-Hydrating, but have moved on to other products now. I really don't think there's a way to hide from "dangerous toxins" unless we all start growing our own pesticide free shampoo and conditioner in our backyards. And I am not tryin to pull out a hoe.

babyanjel

For some reason my computer won't load the link. However this is highly disappointing to me because I recently switched to Biolge from Nexxus.
I guess I'll be searching for a new line once again:ohwell:

foxybrownsugar

This is so sad, not biolage too.:( But, I have been thinking about trying aubrey aloe essence poo/condish for dry hair, aloe essence clarifying & J.A.Y or all of the above, for some time anyways. I'm trying to ween myself away from sulfates, harsh chemicals, etc. by the end of the summer.

Nanyanika

hairgirl said:
Hi Gals,

I recently posted how I loved Biolage and how good it worked. It did work good but not good enough for me to risk my health. For those of you who are concerned about your health and the health of your children, please copy and paste and read the link below. I unfortunately had to give up my beloved Biolage and am now loving Jason's all natural (well somewhat natural....lol) poos and conditioners.

The Sea Kelp I use for moisture and the Biotin, I'm using for protein. I don't consider myself to be a pj, so if you have issues with dryness and/or breakage this routine may work. I also follow up with Amla or Emu oil as a leave in conditioner. Amla works best, but both are good. Amla seems to last longer. If you can get beyond the smell. You'll have some soft tresses to run your fingers through.

www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep2/report.php?type=PRODUCT&id=8814379
I've also decided to switch to natural based products i recently purchased AO Conditioners and today jasons sea kelp. what do you think of of Jasons so far?

hairgirl

den1 said:
I've also decided to switch to natural based products i recently purchased AO Conditioners and today jasons sea kelp. what do you think of of Jasons so far?

Good Question. So far my hair seems more hydrated. A little goes a long way. I find a day and night comparison w/these products and biolage. Biolage was moisturizing for the 1st day and then seemed to lose its effect. Jason Sea Kelp lingers. It could be the alma oil I just started using too. It's great as a combo.

Nanyanika

hairgirl said:
Good Question. So far my hair seems more hydrated. A little goes a long way. I find a day and night comparison w/these products and biolage. Biolage was moisturizing for the 1st day and then seemed to lose its effect. Jason Sea Kelp lingers. It could be the alma oil I just started using too. It's great as a combo.
Thanks for responding!!! Seems to be working good for you so far. i'm going to test this out tonight for a conditioner wash. i'll let you know what i think of Sea kelp.

babyanjel

haha if you saw my ends in person you'd see all my broken hairs, but yeah my last relaxer was december 2003, and i cut my last bit of straight ends in september of 2004, so i've been natural for a bout a year and a half or so.