Black Christian Novels

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I just got into my Christian reading with in teh last month or so.

Started with "How to date and stay saved", and "The little black survival book for single saints" both by Kim Brooks. Those are more along the lines of waiting on the right one and the guidelines of dating. I really enjoyed them

I am now reading "He's fine but is he saved" by Kim Brooks also this a novel not like the others and I have "Blessed Assurance" by Victoria Murray et all coming in the mail.

Reading TD Jakes "The lady, her lover, and her lord", not feeling it at the moment at all.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I just got done with reading this book and it was a really nice read and I enjoyed the whole thing......

ForumRunner_20120312_022141.jpg

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Now I am reading yet another good book from Victoria Christopher Murray et al.....it has biblical story put into modern day time. Pic will be below bc I am uploading it from my phone.

stephluv

**bump**

I love to read and would love to keep it up...now that I read this thread and have been introduced to a few Christian authors I have to say Thank you to the most High...didnt want to get tempted to read those raunchy books that used to consume me smh

Avidprayer

Vanessa Davis Griggs is an excellent Christian author. Her scenes are never overly raunchy and she she seems to be well educated on the topics she's chosen to write about. Sometimes her novels are a little predictable but they're worth the read. :)