BLACK VOICES BEST HAIR VLOGGERS.....THIS IS OLD.... but didn't know Emp was on here!

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

YouTube's Best Hair Bloggers
YouTube's Best Hair Bloggers - BV Hair Talk

SORRY THIS IS OLD.... but hey...didn't know EMP WAS ON HERE!!!!!:yep:

The beauty of the internet age is, anyone can be a star. Gone are the days of magazine editors or television producers choosing the next "experts" to tell you what's what in mainstream media. Thanks to YouTube, anyone with a camera, a personality, and know how can reach an enthusiastic audience of viewers.
I went on a mission to find some of the best hair bloggers on YouTube, and here they are!

Natural hair blogs appear to be quite the dominant force online.
Highly Textured is the YouTube video channel continuation of Blessed and Highly Textured, which is entirely devoted to celebrating natural hair.

DPrincess28 blogs at Crown and Glory, and she has been known to wear her natural hair both straight and curly. Her transitioning video helps to answer quite a few questions that I receive on a regular basis.

Richeau is known to the natural community at Empress Ri, and she is a well respected regular at Nappturality.com. Her videos are very off the cuff and have the feel of conversing with an old friend.

Kimmaytube has funny, great videos dedicated to the "medium maintainance woman." She offers tips on hair, lifestyle, and fitness -- and her hair product organization video was extremely helpful for an admitted product junkie like myself!

Black Onyx77 demonstrates the versatility of natural hair in her videos, by offering step-by-step hairstyle guides.

Lexi With The Curls gets a lot of YouTube love, and I know more than a few bellas who attribute their skills to having watched her videos!

Curly Chronicles isn't a product junkie, and she proudly admits to being natural for a decade now.

Thus far, there isn't much info there for relaxed sisters. But fret not -- there are some hair bloggers who cater to those of you who relax your hair!
Among my straight haired sistren, Ateyaaa is considered one of the best in the YouTube hair blog game. Wigs, weaves, perms - you name it, she's on it. And she's hilarious!

ThomasAdrianna will take on weaves and any straight hair question you may have, complete with easy to follow demonstrations.

My amigas with locs -- don't feel left out! Chescaleigh offers great tips and tutorials, and she's a comedienne to boot!

Eloise TV addresses two main topics -- locs and weight. And she tackles both topics with passion.
I've only scratched the surface of YouTube hair bloggers, so this will become an ongoing topic here on HairTalk. If you've got a favorite YouTube hair superstar, please tell me about them in the comments, or e mail me at [email protected] so I can check them out!

Tagged as: hair bloggers, hair blogs, HairBloggers, YouTube

Last edited:

cmbodley

Re: BLACK VOICES BEST HAIR VLOGGERS.....THIS IS OLD.... but didn't know Emp was on he

Shout outs & congrats to Empress Ri again.