Request BlackBerry 10 App

YellowMellow

There are apps made for easy viewing and posting on the iPhone and Android phones. It would be nice for the blackberry 10 users to have a native app also.

Killahkurlz

There are apps made for easy viewing and posting on the iPhone and Android phones. It would be nice for the blackberry 10 users to have a native app also.

oh yes yes! I will be getting a blackberry 10 when my contract is up and I'd love to be able to have an app instead of struggling through mobile view or website view on that screen. good idea.

YellowMellow

YellowMellow

How are you liking BB10?

Its a great device. The OS is so slick with no hang-ups. I can easily reply to my emails and texts via the hub. Its awesome! Its downfall is there is no emojis! I'm only 19 all my friends have iphone and I wanted to be different by getting something more business oriented because I'm an upcoming entrepreneur. I can't even see the iphone emojis. The other thing is I had to sideload instagram because it's it's not yet available. So if you're more into business and can use your tablet for social media/apps great phone choice. I just don't know if I can live without those darn emojis! :wallbash: