Blending new growth with straight weaves with no heat?

MsLizziA

I'm curious to know how you relaxed ladies blend your new growth with your straight weaves without using heat weekly to maintain the new growth for the hair that is out. Especially when stretching your relaxers in straight weaves

Do you flat iron weekly? Do you blow dry? Do you just roller set the hair that's left out already?

I just really want to know how yall do this without using heat weekly

Guinan

Re-Branding
If im wearing a straight wig, i try to find ones that have a bang. But if i couldnt i did blow dry 1 or 2x a week, but just my bangs. Since then ive adopted curly wigs

LucieLoo12

Yea I have avoided straight weaves for a while because of this very reason. I got some serious heat damage because I would flat iron my hair to match the straight weaves, and I hate full sew ins..So i just stick to curly weaves. or if I get a straight weave I would get a coarser texture and blow dry my hair on cool...it gets it kinda straight because of my texture, but not all the way.

GeorginaSparks

I couldnt do it because like other posters said, you have to flat iron your hair to match the weave. Had to take my straight weave out after a month to prevent heat damage.