Blessed are those who trust in the Lord

sidney

At some point our trust in the Lord must mature. He is testing the hearts and minds of his faithful ones. There is absolutely nothing you can do without his divine help. Are you waiting for the test to go away, it will not! When you pass on from elementary school the tests dont stop coming. But its better to take the middle school test than to remediate. The test may have nothing to do with your faithfulness. Even when Joseph held the Lords favor, he wast tested! But the word says he was faithful! Don't give in because God allows you to be challenged. No more elementary school faith. It's time to move on to the next level of trust. The word says blessed are those who trust in him! Being blessed is not about stuff, it transcends our understanding of it. The word is used so often, that it loses some of it's meaning...but to be blessed...is a great thing! Scripture says that God delights in those who trust him, they are blessed! Confuse the devil with your trust and praise! Iwanthealtyhair67 said it best, if you failed a test this week make sure you past the next one! He's testing minds and hearts, he's looking for hearts that trust in Him! Let's allow him to stretch us beyond out comfort zones. Keep the fire kindled, I know he will come through for you!

Last edited:

gn1g

sometimes you do not have a choice.

I've been going through it with my daughter and I heard a rhema word. You trust HIM with you now he wants to know do you trust HIM with her!

sidney

sometimes you do not have a choice.

I've been going through it with my daughter and I heard a rhema word. You trust HIM with you now he wants to know do you trust HIM with her!

Amen Lady, great word! Even Abraham has to trust the Lord with his beloved son, Isaac! He trusted him! He's got her in his hands! Thank you!

sidney

I needed to hear today more than ever. Timely reminder (and confirmation) indeed. Thank you for sharing! :)

Love it!

Psalm 37:23
"The steps of the righteous man are ordered by the Lord, he delights in every aspect of his life"
Your path will have some stumbling blocks, but though you stumble, you will not fall down. You will look up to see that you did not fall, for God is holding you in his hands! Keep on praising him! I will be too!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Weelllll..Sidney, this is confirmation for me concerning some thoughts I've been having lately about eternal life... Before entering the planet, we knew it would be a battle ... knowing this, I see my entire life on earth starting out with Trust... we (humans) just tend to lose that Trust at the age of reasoning... :)

sidney

Weelllll..Sidney, this is confirmation for me concerning some thoughts I've been having lately about eternal life... Before entering the planet, we knew it would be a battle ... knowing this, I see my entire life on earth starting out with Trust... we (humans) just tend to lose that Trust at the age of reasoning... :)

Amein to this whole post! Nobody said this would be an easy battle, but you nailed it with the bolded! We lose that trust somewhere down the line...as we get more intelligent and begin to reason. But we have to get it back. I think the key is to become like little children! They trust everything their parents say! Thank you Laela!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Absolutely and there's a Scripture for that..full-circle Trust... :yep:

Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.