Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant life!

michc

Re: Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant li

I'm so sorry I missed this thread :wallbash:

Happy belated birthday to you Shimmie. I hope your day was a wonderful one. :kiss:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Re: Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant li

I'm so sorry I missed this thread :wallbash:

Happy belated birthday to you Shimmie. I hope your day was a wonderful one. :kiss:

:kiss: Thank Michc and God bless you Angel. I have flowers for you too....

Mahalo, Michc....:love2:

MizzCoco

Happy belated! Ive been a lurker in this forum for a while, and your posts have been a blessing to me in certain areas of my life! Hope you had a blessed day!

Shimmie

Staff member

Happy belated! Ive been a lurker in this forum for a while, and your posts have been a blessing to me in certain areas of my life! Hope you had a blessed day!

Precious CocoCure... :kiss: Thank you. You have warmed my heart that you would take the time to wish me well. I had a wonderful Birthday :yep: And the joy of it, went beyond my family and loved ones at home. It was also because of the Love from beautiful hearts such as yours and the others here in our 'Family Forum' Who knew that I would ever be so blessed as I have been by the love expressed to me here. Who knew that I would ever have so great, so wonderful a gift such as this?

For you, Dearest One, I have flowers to say, "Mahalo",CocoCure :love:

Thank you for your sister heart full of love. :giveheart:

Coco, I wish you love in more places than you've ever known possible, forever...and with your special someone, whoever he is, eternally. :love3:

Aggie

Precious Shimmie, I love you and happy belated birthday Sweetheart.

Shimmie

Staff member

Precious Shimmie, I love you and happy belated birthday Sweetheart.

:kiss: Thank you, beautiful Aggie.... :hug2:

For you.... "Mahalo", Aggie

Last edited: