Blow Dryer Burnt Out

Sugar

Hair Dryer Burnt Out

I just spent forever rolling my hair (and I really hate rolling my hair). I have roughly 30 rollers in my head, which is amazing considering how big the rollers are vs how small my head is.

I did all this only to discover that my dryer no longer works. :cry3:
Now I'm gonna be stuck in the house until my hair dries.

Its bad enough that I need a new blow dryer...now I need a new dryer to sit under too???!?!? :perplexed: I wonder if it can be fixed?

ETA: It wasn't my blow dryer that burnt out, it was the one I sit under. I just can't figure out how to change the thread title.

Last edited:

onejamifan

Sorry about that! Maybe you should try jiggling the cord or plugging it in a different outlet? Smack it a few times too and see if it works... I hope your hair turns out nicely any way.

PuddingPop

Sorry OP. I hope you have a lot of chores to do around the house lol. Find something to occupy your time.

Sugar

Major bummer, Sugar! But as a PJ, I always appreciate a GOOD reason to go shopping!

I almost feel bad about this, but I started looking online for a new one like 10 minutes after I realized mine was broken. I didn't even wait for the "body" to get cold :nono:

Sugar

Sorry about that! Maybe you should try jiggling the cord or plugging it in a different outlet? Smack it a few times too and see if it works... I hope your hair turns out nicely any way.

I think it received a power surge and its just been fried on the inside. But I'm going to try wacking it a few times before I give up hope :yep:

Sugar

:perplexed
Sorry OP. I hope you have a lot of chores to do around the house lol. Find something to occupy your time.

One of my friggin rollers had the audacity to fall out of my head about an hour after I put it in. The hair was still wet :ohwell:

I have plenty to do around the house, but I'm supposed to be getting ready to go out to dinner and I need to be there by 7pm. I can't even try on my dress because I can't get my shirt off over these rollers. :rolleyes:

BlkOnyx488

Sorry to here about this
here's my recommendation for a new dryer.

I just got this and I LOVE it. The is very quiet I can use it late at night and my overly sensitive neighbor doesn't complain about the nose.

the way the overhead piece is designed it keeps the heat off my face.

I have done a roller set so I can't speak on the drying time. but I can watch tv while it's on so sitting under the dryer is easy.

http://lclbeauty.com/proddetail.php?prod=PRO-1028

Sugar

Sorry to here about this
here's my recommendation for a new dryer.

I just got this and I LOVE it. The is very quiet I can use it late at night and my overly sensitive neighbor doesn't complain about the nose.

the way the overhead piece is designed it keeps the heat off my face.

I have done a roller set so I can't speak on the drying time. but I can watch tv while it's on so sitting under the dryer is easy.

http://lclbeauty.com/proddetail.php?prod=PRO-1028

Oooh that's a nice one...the price is good too. Thanks :up: