Blow out

tbaby_8

Does anyone on here know how to do a dominican blow out properly. I call myself texturizing my hair last month. I have 3b/c hair, but it is very frizzy. I am trying not to relax my hair bone straight, but I am tired of flat ironing my hair and it not staying straight. It it is the least but humid or moisture in the air, my hair gets bushy. Can anyone explain to me the correct way to blow my edges to make them straight. Thanks.:grin:

Solitude

Well, of course you have to rollerset your hair first (shampoo, deep condition, then use a leave-in conditioner and a serum like Chi Silk Infusion. Do not using setting lotion unless you want your hair to remain curly).

Use the round brush to gently pull at the roots & edges, using tension (from the brush) and the heat (from the blow dryer) directly on the area that you want to straighten. You have to work section by section, the same way you do when flat-ironing.

You can also use the flat iron on your roots only after the rollerset. HTH

ETA: You can also follow with the saran wrap method for sleekness. Look on youtube for Macheriamour's saran wrap method tutorial.